Operators of AFIS stations performing functions in aerodromes with low operational capacity.
• A significant reduction of flight controller workload.
• A significant increase in productivity.
• Increase in traffic safety.
• A database that enables the use of information in statistics, collections, surveys, investigations of occurrences, planning, and administration.
• Quality of stored data enables its use for traffic flow management.
• Improved coordination, management, and prediction of traffic between the agencies involved.