Managers from operational bodies such as Control Tower, Approach Control, and AIS Room.
• Creation of graphs, queries, and reports based on operational data from electronic strips.
• Standardization of administrative, technical and operational routines.
• Query and manage records of occurrence records generated.
• Management of operational agency service scales.
• Generation of standardized and non-standardized reports.
• Monitoring the electronic strips of the operating positions.
• Monitoring of integration with external systems.
The above benefits will be available when the TATIC MGM system is associated with the TATIC® system compatible with the feature.
Who uses it?
The TATIC SUP is used in Brazil by about 30 medium and large airports, such as the International Airports of Guarulhos, Galeão, Confins, Curitiba, Salvador, Manaus, Brasilia, among others.